CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jason!

So, Jason's (my brother) birthday was last Friday and we went home to celebrate. My mom cooked a roast meal and quickly discovered she should've cooked more than 1 roast; oh well, she'll know for next time. Edmond got to hang out w/ his cousins, which is always fun!

Edmond and I stayed over for a few days so I could get my hair done, which was in dire need! My hair is starting to grow back from when I lost it after childbirth and I have acquired some horns on either side of my head, YIKES!! Mom and I went to Jonesboro Wed. for my hair appointment and a quick shopping day.

Edmond stayed w/ Memaw Bettie and had a great time. It was nice because he got to spend time w/ her and Mommy got a little break--everyone was happy!! We enjoyed our visit in CV but missed Daddy terribly!
Camden helping Edmond stand at Gran's coffee table.
Cousin Kendall not sure what to do next...

L to R: Jason, Kendall, Camden, Jamie & Corbin Rhodes. Happy Birthday!! Gran made one of Jason's favorites--Strawberry Cake.

1 comments:

Susan said...

And, your hair looks fantastic by the way! Love the bangs.