CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HAPPY 8 MONTHS!!

Sir Edmond turned 8 months today!! Can't believe it...everyone told me it would fly by but I never really believed them until now. He's changing daily and really becoming a fun little guy.

He's pretty much sitting up on his own (I don't leave the room w/ him sitting up by himself), no crawling but scooting (mostly backwards) and spinning around. He rolls constantly,,,he can roll off his padded pallet and on to the hardwood floor fast!

His daddy walked at 9 months and pretty much skipped the crawling stage so I wonder if Edmond will be the same way. I used to worry that he wasn't crawling or pulling up yet but so many people have reassured me that their kids were late crawlers too...oh well,,,no need to worry unless the doc says so. Edmond seems pretty content to just hang out and not over-exert himself too much--I'm okay with that. His mom is in that same stage too and has been for 8 months!! ;)
We took this birthday shot pretty soon after he woke up this morning...check out the hair!! It was even worse in the back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! He will be crawling before you know it and you will think, darn, why did I want him to learn to do that again? Happy 8 Months Edmond!

Kristie and Jackson Edwards

Susan said...

I love messy baby hair!