CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy 2008!!

Happy 2008!! We're well into the new year and it's been a busy one so far. We went back to Gran and Grandaddy's to celebrate and squeeze in some more visiting time with Uncle Jonathan before he headed back to Rome.

I didn't make any "official" resolutions (that is out-loud) because every year I do I seem to break them pretty soon after the new year begins. I know what I need to work on, so I'm gonna just try to remember those things and improve. In other words I'm not disclosing this information to the general public.

Many blessings in 2008 to you and your family!

Edmond, Cousin Corbin and Cousin Camden. They spent the night w/ us last night and we played and had a BIG time.
Edmond and Cousin Corbin. Corbin just woke up and I'm giving him a morning hug!
Aunt Dana (Grandaddy's sis) came and visited for the night. Warming up by the fire after bath time. Don't I look cute in my hooded towel?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We celebrated at Gran and Grandaddy's with Uncle Jonathan. Uncle Jonathan and Edmond dressed up for the occasion!! I think Grandaddy was the only one that officially brought in the New Year--the rest of us retired early.

0 comments: