CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Say Chee..."

Edmond and me "cheeing" it up at Cheeburger Cheeburger!
Whitney, our waitress. She was really sweet and patient with all of the Cheerios Edmond threw everywhere!
Christi, Brendan and Jamie at Cheeburger Cheeburger.
Edmond didn't get a morning nap before going to LR and he didn't sleep on the way down so he finally crashed in Belk before lunch. Shopping wears him out!
Robbie and Edmond--Edmond is distracted by some noise; cars maybe..??

On Tuesday Christi and Baby Brendan and Edmond and I went to LR to do some shopping before meeting up with Jamie for a late lunch. We went to Pleasant Ridge in West LR. I had never been so I was very excited to finally go. We had a great time and the boys were great! Pleasant Ridge has a lot of neat shops; Posh (a really cool furniture store w/ lots of contemporary pieces), Faux Pas (a fun jewelry store w/ lots of costume jewelry, purses, etc.), several children's stores and Hallmark and Belk,,,there are others I didn't mention.
They also have the eating place Cheeburger Cheeburger where we met Jamie for lunch. It was good,,,kind of like a diner-type setting. Robbie came over to say hi and grab a bite of lunch earlier in the day. He said he'd never seen so many strollers!! Guess this place is popular for stay-at-home moms!

2 comments:

The Stain Family said...

haha...I've been to Pleasant Ridge, but Raegen and I didn't have time to stop in at Cheeburger, Cheeburger. I've heard it's great though. Looks like you had a fun time.

Susan said...

I've been wanting to try Cheeburger too. I've driven through the parking lot of Pleasant Ridge, but was afraid the shops were a bit out of my league. ;p