CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Park Playdate

He's holding on...in mid-swing. He was distracted by the cars passing by...
Rhonda and Owen Blue. Rhonda is expecting her 3rd boy in June!! Love those boys! Isn't she too cute??!! I think the sun was in Owen's eyes.
My little swinger...he's such a big boy! He knew to hold on all by himself.

Rhonda and her son, Owen invited us to play with them at 5th Avenue Park (behind Roller-McNut Funeral Home off the interstate) yesterday. The park is real nice; I wasn't even aware that there was a park there. It was Edmond's first time to go to a park and his very first time to swing! Thankfully he loved it so now we can add this to our summer-time activities list. It was so pretty and warm; a great day to be outside! He's a typical boy because he wanted to eat everything off the ground, including mulch and sticks. I think today was the first day he got dirt under his fingernails as well--Susan don't make fun! ;) Anyway, we had a good time and I enjoyed getting to visit with Rhonda as well.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Setler loves to swing too. Good, we can go together some this spring/summer! Between he and Edmond, there won't be any mulch of sticks left by the time we leave. hehe.
P.S. Just cause my child lives with dirty fingernails, doesn't mean I judge! hehe