CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Recap of Weekend

Edmond and I took Memaw Bettie home Friday and stayed the weekend with my parents. We were sad to see Memaw go especially since I got a lot of cleaning done in my house that was way overdue! I know Edmond enjoyed her visit as well! We had a good time having her here. Thanks Memaw Bettie!!

We hung out with my bro and his family Friday evening while waiting for my parents to return from Destin. Edmond had fun playing with all of his cousins and with all of their toys. He was in amazement. Jamie cooked a wonderful supper and we enjoyed our visit with all of them.

Saturday and Sunday we just hung around the house and I went to see Mammaw out at the nursing home before heading back to Conway. A nice weekend with family!!
We have one of these walkers at home and Edmond's really starting to use it. Every time he started walking behind it Kendall thought he would help him by hanging on to the side of it...it was so cute! We stopped the boys during their walk for a photo op. Kendall, Camden and Edmond
Edmond at Grandaddy's office...we thought we'd take a break from running errands and change a diaper and let Edmond see Grandaddy. He's so proud of himself!

1 comments:

Susan said...

Fun stuff. Go to www.playlist.com to pick out the music you want. Then, click view and generate code. Pick the last option, E. Copy all that jargon. Then, go to your blog layout and add an element. Pick the txt/live feed and paste. Bam, background music. Somer taught me. Call if you run into problems.