CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

"What a PRETTY complexion"...

Okay,,,,so my son has an ORANGE nose. Orange is the NEW RED, haven't you heard?? Eat your heart out, Rudolph! Apparently he's taking in too many orange-colored foods (sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, peaches, mango, etc.), the child won't eat green unless it's concealed by an orange color! Of course, it's not as noticeable to me since I'm with him every waking minute but I'm finally developing a complex about it, so I've started cutting back on the orange goods--thanks for the advice Dr. J. Sorry, son!

I don't know why it's never dawned on me when people say how "dark complected" he is or what a nice "tint" his skin has.....good grief!! Spell it out for me people!! YIKES!! :0

**Let me guess,,,now you're gonna zone in on the nose from here on out......we'll get it back to normal one of these days.
Busted,,,pulling up while in his crib...we'll see if he chews on those rails (rod iron)!
Check out that tooth! No, it's not slobber; okay slobber and a tooth.....it's a sharp dude too! He's had it for about a month but I can't ever get a good shot of it, he's pretty "closed-mouth" about it.

3 comments:

The Stain Family said...

Oh wow! I have heard of that, but never seen it! Have you tried feeding him parmesean spinach? Raegen LOVES it. The snow pics are beautiful!

Susan said...

You crack me up! Setler has the orange nose issue too! Several people have commented on it. Hmmmm, didn't dawn on me that it was the food he was eating either. He eats anything and everything though. Maybe I've just been giving him too much of the carrot based stuff. So, don't feel bad; we're in the same boat!

Michelle Ribbing & Kristie Edwards said...

You are so funny! Jackson had the whole orange noise too! I never really thought much about it either.. but that does explain his complextion!!! I guess I would rather it be orange than green!
Kristie Edwards www.kvedwards.blogspot.com