CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Goofin' off at Gran's

We've been at Gran's for a few days and obviously snapping pictures is protocol. Here are a few shots we captured during our visit. We are due back in Conway either tomorrow or Thurs. It's been fun!!

Edmond showing us his "fake cough" impression...anytime he hears someone cough or even sneeze he feels the need to join em'!
Lil' Robbie,,,notice the Empire Strikes Back sleeping bag he's laying on (my brothers had identical ones and my mom held onto them) wonder how much they'd go for on EBAY?? :)
Our Baby Bear,,,just got finished w/ his bath and now Gran will take him and sit in front of the fireplace so he can stay good and toasty before lotion and pj's (our bath time ritual at Gran's).
Patiently awaiting the next bite... Trying out the new chair...it's like a booster seat and it screws onto the table (from underneath)--the screws don't actually puncture the wood. Pretty cool,,he really seems to like it and it's portable as well. I got this for traveling to grandparent's homes and other places. Thanks Dr. J for the idea!

4 comments:

Brad & Amy Johnson said...

I feel like a celebrity to be mentioned in your blog! You know that we love our porta-chair!

Anonymous said...

"Lil Robbie" ? ? is that because of his hair or the 80's blanket? : )

Love you guys! hurry home

Susan said...

We got a similar char, but I couldn't ever get it to work. You'll have to show me. I tried to take it into a restaurant once but there were too many parts and confused me.

Rachel said...

yeah,,,my dad put it together and I haven't used it since. I don't feel comfortable enough to use it unless someone else is around to assist me!! I'm gonna use it again this weekend. It's like all of the other gadgets--baby and parent proof! ;)