CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

"Chutes and Ladders"

Saturday we went to Landon Baker's 4th birthday party. We got to tour the Conway Fire Station!! I had more fun than Edmond did (as you can see in the picture below); I hadn't toured a fire station since I was little bitty (gee, can't remember that far back)! Anyway,,we had a good time seeing all of the fire station "stuff" and then eating cake and ice cream...I took more pictures but they were too dark to post...shux!

Edmond's not too keen on the fire hat but we sure loved it! Great photo op!
The Baker Family minus the newest addition, Brendan,,,he was asleep in the corner somewhere! Sorry buddy, didn't mean to leave you out!
The Birthday Boy!! Cool t-shirt isn't it??!! You didn't plan that did you Christi?? ;)

2 comments:

Susan said...

I bet you did enjoy the Firestation tour. I've seen the Conway Fireman Calendar!

Rachel said...

hubba hubba,,that sounds pretty interesting to me! Anyone in there you know?? ;)