CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Purple Cow

Memaw Bettie is in town and today we had planned to go to Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs but had to cancel because of the lovely rainy weather. So, instead we drove to West Little Rock and ate lunch at The Purple Cow, which is known for their purple milkshakes. I swear, this isn't made up. Robbie and I used to eat here quite a bit when we were dating and I hadn't been in a couple of years so I was super excited. It's very family-friendly and the food/milkshakes are delicious! Edmond loved looking at the all of the people flowing in and out especially since the majority of them were under 5 years old! What a nice way to pass the time on a rainy Sunday. Afterwards we took Bettie by Riverside Acura (where Robbie works) to show her around and then headed back to Conway.

1 comments:

The Stain Family said...

I've been to the Purple Cow, but had no idea where it got its name! ha Raegen and I have been here, there, and everywhere lately...sorry I haven't gotten back with you. Maybe we can get together soon for another play date. Keep up the bloggin'! :)