CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Update

Many people have asked if I've left the blogging world...the answer is "no". I've just taken a break for a couple of reasons; I can't find the battery to charge my dead camera and we're still settling in our new home in Jonesboro. I hope to post some pics soon because we've been doing other things besides settling in.

We miss Conway and all of our friends but the transition has gone quite well. Robbie has been swamped at Honda of Jonesboro (thanks to all you people that are buying from us, esp from Faulkner County)!! Edmond has enjoyed the new house and now says "haus" every time we're driving towards it. I was afraid he was going to be quite confused since we lived w/ my parents until we moved here. He's been a trooper. Our families have been more than helpful with our move as well and without them we couldn't have gotten through it.

Stay tuned because I plan to get back on track very soon!!

3 comments:

The Stain Family said...

Yay! I've missed "Keepin' up with the Jonese"... ;) Thanks for the update and I hope you can find your battery charger very soon!

Susan said...

I have half a mind to come up there and unpack til I find that camera charger! JK. I understand the craziness. Anyhow, we miss ya'll. Can't wait to see you Memorial Weekend for the Birthday party. That outfit Set was wearing is also reversible. I love it, but it was Davis' so I'm not sure where Amanda got it. Somer could probably make one easy though. She's thinking of starting a mini-business doing it actually if you're interested. Email her. You can even pick out the fabrics. However, this is the last summer I'll put Set in something like that. He's getting too big. I never really dressed him "babylike"; he was always a little man. I might do it differently if I have another boy!

Becca said...

I'm so glad to know you guys are okay! Ready to read your new posts!!!