CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our Little (Outstanding) "MAN"


Robbie and I think E looks so grown up in this picture. He really looks like a little man in this outfit. It's so funny!! This was taken at Hendrix College a few weekends ago. We all went down to honor my bro, Jonathan. He was nominated Outstanding Student Alumnus for 2009!! More pics to follow from that weekend....we are so proud of him and were glad we could share this "Outstanding" accomplishment with him. Edmond won the "Outstanding Argyle Sweater Vest" award!! Way to go, son!! ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Stain Family said...

Such a cute little man. I hope ya'll are getting settled. Let me know next time you're in my neck of the woods. :)

Susan said...

Children's Place?! Us too!
He does look like he's grown sooo much since last time I've seen him. He'll tower over Setler next time we get them together. But, I think we knew that would eventually happen!

Jamie said...

Love it! Cant wait to see you guys!