CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A New Record

For those of you that know me well you know I rarely wear my hair down or at least for a long period of time. My dad used to ask why I spent so much time on my hair if all I was gonna do was put it back in a ponytail. I don't know if I really had an answer for this question or if I ever will. I do in fact know that I can go a long period of time with my hair down. Case in point: I just got my hair cut/highlighted on Wednesday so I was feeling pretty cocky. Thursday, my mom and I went to Conway to finish some business and I went over 12 hours without putting my hair back for a single second (sunglasses on top of the head doesn't count)! I have to admit that this major accomplishment didn't occur on purpose....I looked for a ponytail holder more than once throughout the day and much to my chagrin I came up empty handed!! Oh well,,,,it's nice to know I can weather through such a challenging fete! ;)

2 comments:

The Stain Family said...

Oooh, I was getting really excited, expecting a pic of a new short "do"...haha

Susan said...

I want to see a pic too. How short? I'm the same way by the way...til now, it's so short, a pony tail looks ridiculous, but I still do it sometimes....like at this very second.