CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Life In The Fast Lane..."

So,,,my dad and I went to see The Eagles on Tuesday night! This picture was taken right before we left. I can honestly say that it was "THE BEST" concert I have ever been to and I have been to several good ones. They played lots of their well-known songs and several of their new ones. My dad's and my favorite song is "Hotel California" and they played that pretty early on, which was surprising.

This band is so impressive because they played for a solid 2 1/2 hours with only one 20 min break and the only times they weren't playing was when they were switching instruments and introducing the band. I can't say enough good things about this experience!!

On a disappointing note...Robbie was supposed to go with us but he got sick that morning and my mom watched Edmond since Robbie was under the weather. Needless to say we have an extra ticket that wasn't used, so I guess it'll be our souvenir...probably one of the most expensive ones I've ended up with.

Thanks, Dad for a great memory!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm kicking myself for not checking my messages sooner! Glad ya'll enjoyed yourselves.

Brad & Amy Johnson said...

i'm kicking you for not calling me...i thought i was your favorite ob/gyn.jj