CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Birthday Dinner


Shannon, Me & Jamie,,,Christi is taking the picture

We've made it a tradition to let the Birthday Girl pick the place to have her birthday meal. As most of you know I am a FAN of Mike's Place so I chose it to celebrate my belated birthday. Me, Shannon, Jamie and Christi have been friends for several years now and we always look forward to getting together. Everyone chips in and gets the birthday girl a gift; most of the time we give a gift card to somewhere fun and special so that the birthday girl will spend it on herself. We don't beat around the bush when asked where the gift or gift card comes from. This year I requested money so I could put it towards a new top to wear to The Eagles concert (earlier post). I wore my new jacket/top to my birthday dinner so the girls could see what I spent my birthday money on. Thanks to a wonderful birthday and for some great food, drinks and many laughs!! Love you girls!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Did you like the candle? Juicy Watermelon my new favorite Yankee scent. Cute top! Where did you get it?
And as for the below post, Setler loved pushing around his friend, Katherine's baby stroller!

Rachel said...

I do love the candle,,it smells so good I thought about biting into it!! I have your thank you note but will prob hand deliver it to you on Thurs. Thanks again!! I got the top at Dress Barn,,,I have pretty good luck finding some neat/different things in there.