CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Brunch Buddies

The other night at my birthday dinner Shannon was telling us girls about a fabulous brunch Michaelangelo's has every Sunday. It sounded so good that we decided we'd all meet up and just see how good it was or maybe it was the fact that she mentioned all you care to drink mimosas are included! ;) Anyway we met up with The Wilcox Family, The Ryan Family and The Baker Family this morning and had a wonderful time. The brunch is pretty good too! The kiddos did great and we had a good time eating, drinking and visiting. You can't beat it when you can have breakfast, lunch and dessert all in the same meal!! Let me just mention that I had such a good time I didn't even sample one bite of dessert...guess I'll have to go back and try it again!

The Jones Family...a rare photo op (at least rare in the sense that we're all looking the same way w/ open eyes and smiles)...Edmond's curls are outta control, they're taking over Robbie's forehead
Shannon and Jamie cheesin'
Baby Brendan,,,isn't he a doll!!
An even more rare photo op of me and my hubby and....his eyes are open!

2 comments:

The Stain Family said...

Whoa! You were busy last night posting! :) Looks like you had a lot of fun at your dinner and brunch. I saw your top in the "Eagles" post and thought it was cute...now I know the story behind it. What a neat and fun tradition you have with your girlfriends.

Raegen wants a playdate soon so check with Edmond and see when his schedule is open. Setler might want to come too...it's always fun to make new friends!

Susan said...

Setler would love to come. Let us know! Great family pics. Your hair is so long! Lookin' good in green too!