CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My First Christmas Tree

Posing for mom in front of my first Christmas tree. It's not a real one but it's all the same to me. I love the lights and all of the sparkly ornaments.
I've just gotta touch one of those lights; can't help myself....
Are we done mom? I'm ready to get down.

Edmond's not made too big a deal over the Christmas tree, decor, presents, etc. I guess next year will be a little different. He's in the "I'm amazed, can't stop staring" phase. We get up every morning and plug the Christmas tree lights in and frequently listen to Christmas music throughout the day. We're excited to continue our holiday traditions with all of our family as well as begin new traditions with Edmond.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Setler's under the tree tearing into presents every time I turn my head for a second. He's pulled off a few ornaments as well.

Anonymous said...

Robbie,

Edmond is a little you. Looks like his dad. By the way, nice turkey you cooked for Thanksgiving. A man's work is never done!!! I hope you didn't have water to drink with the bird!!!! Talk to you soon,
Gregg