CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

"All I Want For Christmas..."

My daddy, my hero,,,he saved me from all of the excitement and strange-looking people.

We had a family outing and went to see Santa Saturday night. Edmond wasn't too sure about the whole thing,,,I think he was a little overwhelmed honestly. He was speechless...



There's so many people telling me to smile,,,I don't know what to do; and half of them are dressed like ELVES for goodness sake!



What do you mean what do I want for Christmas..?? I can't even talk, man!




Let me get a real good look at you...



I don't know about this.....H-E-L-P!!!!!

1 comments:

Susan said...

Too cute. Where did ya'll go, the mall? We went to Park Plaza, but they wouldn't let me take my own pictures. I had to buy their's and they only let you have one pose. Bummer cause there were cute ones of him looking up at Santa too! Precious!