CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas To ALL!!


So, I'm a little behind on the blogging business....we used this picture for our Christmas card this year. Edmond was a little nervous (notice folded hands and quivering lips) sitting on Santa's lap. This picture was better than the first 2; he was bawling in the first one. The photographer was nice to snap a few shots instead of taking only one. Santa was more than generous on this particular day because we were headed to The Gullic's for a cookie exchange, which hosted Santa Claus. We were running way behind because of all days Edmond took a later nap. As I was pulling up to park I noticed Santa walking to his car/sleigh...I began to panic realizing Edmond wouldn't get to see Santa or get his picture taken with him....so I did what any other desperate/crazy mother would do and I rolled my window down to stall Santa (some may refer to it as "begging"), he told Edmond and I that he had to get back to the North Pole. I was close to tears when I looked in Santa's eyes and saw him peek back at Edmond (which seemed like an eternity) and he told me he would go back and take a picture with Edmond. I didn't want to press my luck or send the wrong message but it took all I had to not jump out of the car and give that jolly ol fella a great big hug! So, as you can see my wish was granted and Edmond got to sit on Santa's lap and have his picture taken; obviously I was more excited about it than anyone!! Thanks Santa!! Edmond must have been good this year! ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

amywelborn said...

So glad to see an update! Edmond is too cute...he looks just like you! Hope you guys are having a great new year!

Becca said...

hey girl... I am working at cwhc on tues & thurs now...and I guess I am back to blogging. I love the Santa pics, they are always so hard to get.

Susan said...

Awwww...that Santa...he is a jolly ol fella! What a sweet guy! Hope you left extra cookies out Christmas Eve!