CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Date Night

Robbie and I went on a date night last night (2nd one in 2 years)! We have made CARTI's Festival of Trees a tradition the past few years but we've never gone to the Friday night function--Festival After Dark.

It was fun! You can view all of the decorated trees as well as the silent auction items. There's a live auction and the entertainment was by Jason D. Williams, the piano man. There were so many people and the line to get food was unbelievably long, so we decided to re-direct downstairs to Capriccio Grill Italian Steakhouse to have a romantic dinner. Robbie thought that was the best idea I had had in a very long time, especially since he went on a date with me to primarily eat anyway! Oh well,,,things change when you get married and have a baby. I'm not complaining one bit. We had a good time and enjoyed our adult conversation. Thanks for the good company, honey!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kvedwards said...

You guys look great!! I am due in June, so it a little over 2 years between the two. It is definitely a little different the second time around. I bet Edmond is excited about X-mas!!! I know Jackson is.

Kristie Vaughan Edwards

amywelborn said...

Fun! I miss date nights!!! You guys look so cute!

Susan said...

Great picture! We'll have to double date sometime...SOON!