CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Carnival Ride

Carnival Ride is the name of Carrie Underwood's tour.

Did I mention one reason I went home for a visit was to go to the Carrie Underwood/Little Big Town concert? Well,,,as you can see I had the privilege of meeting Ms. Underwood. I know the picture isn't very clear but I forgot my camera (I know you're not shocked) so we had to use my dad's Iphone and I don't think the woman taking the picture really knew what she was doing! Anyway,,,she's just as cute in person but she was really quiet. My mom and bro wondered if it was because she was "trying to save her voice" since it was before the concert. I guess I was expecting a backstage experience like you see in the movies; me and Carrie "chillin out, talkin, singing a few lines..." yeah right! I was disappointed she didn't comment on my cowgirl boots; maybe she was envious! ;) Oh well, it was still cool. She signed my ticket stub too.

**Phillip Sweet who's in Little Big Town is from Cherokee Village and graduated w/ my older bro, Jason. It was so cool to see him perform and make it big! We were hoping we could see him but their band didn't hang around to meet folks.

1 comments:

The Stain Family said...

My you've been busy blogging! :) Glad you're back...I've missed "keepin' up with the Joneses". ;) You met "THE" Carrie Underwood?!?! WOW!! That's really neat...it sounds like you had a great time. Happy Blogging!