CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Busy Boys

Last weekend Edmond and I went home for a visit. We had a BUSY weekend! We went to Corbin's 6th grade football game on Saturday. They had a wonderful park where the game was held, so that's where I spent the majority of my time watching the little boys. Corbin's team won!! I can't supply any more details since I was on the playground.
Kendall & Edmond swinging...we thought Kendall was gonna swing himself to sleep at one point.

My mom spotted this sweet shot so I had to share it. Grandaddy with his 2 youngest grandsons...never mind the fact that it's a behind shot; it's still sweet. Kendall and Edmond are crazy about their Grandaddy; Kendall is even saying "grandaddy"!

The results of playing hard! Need I say more?

0 comments: