CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

"I Wanna Hold Your Hand..."

Tues. we met Susan and Setler at Don Owens Complex to walk. We used to meet up more often esp when the boys were younger and sleeping more often. They didn't sleep this go-round but they were awfully fond of each other. They started holding hands on their own....isn't it sweet? They're the BESTEST of BUDS!!

They just wanted to be close to one another, which created quite a challenge for the drivers of the strollers!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the new background. Had fun walking. We need to pick it back up as I'm gaining weight like it's going-out of style! And, my friend said there is a small kids play area at that tuberoom in Church of Rock Creek in LR that I emailed you about. So, let's go next week! Call me. She said it's best in the morning...so as soon as they wake up, we could head that way befor eit's too crowded. There's a place to eat lunch as well!

The Stain Family said...

Too cute...Raegen and I were there with a friend on Monday morn. Glad the boys had a good time.