CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Edmond Update...

We had our 15 month checkup today.....the diagnosis was A GROWING BOY!! He had 1 shot and "took it like a MAN". He does worse w/ the weigh-in and the stethoscope than he does w/ the shots. I think he inherited some of the "white-coat syndrome" from his father! The pediatrician recommended purchasing a Fisher Price Doctor Kit to start practicing with at home even though it may not make a difference when we go to the doctor. She reassured us that most children his age "freak out" at the doctor and won't "grow out of it" until around 3 years.

Statistics: Height--33.5 inches/97th percentile; Weight--26.5 lbs/80th percentile; Head Circumference--19

I've tried to warn Robbie that we may need to budget more for groceries than we have been in the past,,,I grew up with 2 brothers and we made many trips to the store!

"It seems like yesterday that I was just born..."

2 comments:

Susan said...

We got a week from today for the 15month appt. What is this shot for? Good grief. We got like 3 when we were little; they get like 4658. Oh well, I'd rather vaccinate than not.
Setler already eats his weight in groceries. I hate to know what it'll be like when he's in high school. Seth is the youngest of 3 boys. I don't know how his parents afforded to feed them all.

The Stain Family said...

That's a healthy boy! I'm glad he's doing so well. Raegen's stats aren't quite that high and we just had his 18 mo. check-up! :)