CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Setler's Birthday Party

I just love this picture,,Su took it. Setler got this from Su's parents for his birthday. I think Setler is asking Edmond if he wants to ride...or Edmond's commenting on how cool his new ride is! Chase, Setler's cousin is walking behind the boys.
Me & Edmond...I didn't participate in the hat-wearing, although I love to wear a hat (ball cap). I have a headband on, does that count? ;)
Susan and Setler,,,doesn't Su look cute in her hat and dress? People kept saying she looked like Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman" when she's at the horse races in her straw hat!
We went to Setler's First Birthday party this past Sat. at the Mulhearn Ranch. It is so nice out there--lots of land and pretty scenery. The theme of the party was "Hats" so we donned our Braves ball cap (Robbie is an avid Braves fan, Aunt Karla and Uncle Rustie gave E the hat for his birthday--thanks guys!!) We had such a good time!! Edmond loved being able to roam around outside w/ his best bud!! Thanks for having us out!!


1 comments:

Susan said...

OH, I'm "borrowing" that pic of Set and me. After the party, I realized I didn't get one of us three, but that'll do. I hardly ever have any with Setler and me cause I'm always behind the camera. Anyhow, glad ya'll made it out. I love the last pic of the boys. Looks like they're discussing the last Braves game or something. By the way, Setler loves his 3-in-1 sports toy. Awesome.