CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Edmond's FIRST Birthday

I know I'm a little behind but I just got Edmond's pictures from his birthday party compiled. We birthdayed for over a week. The first set is from his actual birthday party and then Robbie's family had a little get-together at Memaw Bettie's house on Mother's Day and finally a few from his ACTUAL birthday. We were leaving CV to head back to Conway that day. I'm sure none of this makes sense to most of you but just thought I'd explain. We had a grand time and I think Edmond enjoyed all of the attention (esp. since he NEVER gets any)!! ;) Thanks to everyone!! Enjoy the photo show below. Also, to all of you who told me the FIRST year flies by....well,,,YOU WERE RIGHT!!










2 comments:

Susan said...

Great slideshow. That was cool. Love the b-day shirt. Where'd you get that?

Rachel said...

my mom got it at Steinmart in Destin. Wasn't it neat? Hadn't really seen anything like that before.