CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pool Party

These are pictures that were taken when we were at my parents a couple of weekends ago. This little pool was given to Edmond by Landon B. for his birthday (thanks Landon!) and I thought we'd take it to Gran and Grandaddy's so the "little" boys could play in it. Needless to say, they LOVED it!! I too loved it to cool off my feet for a bit! ;) I also took a Beach Ball Sprinkler for the bigger boys to play in. It's a little big for the younguns right now. It's a lot cooler than the old school sprinklers we used to play in as kids.

Kendall is wondering why Aunt Rachel's feet are in the pool...
" I said, NO PAPARAZZI!!" "Can't a fella go for a dip in the pool w/out cameras following him around?"
"What,... I'm just gonna help my cous get into the pool....???"

"Nah, I wouldn't dare dump this cup of water on Cousin Edmond's head..."

2 comments:

Susan said...

Too cute. We've been meaning to get one of those pools for Setler....and the dogs!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I cant wait to go to the pool again!!! I'm glad Edmond likes the water.
Jamie