CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Belated Father's Day!!

Okay, so I know I'm REALLY behind on blogging. I know this is a Belated Father's Day, but better late than never, right? Anyway, we left for Destin, FL, Father's Day Weekend and this picture was actually taken on Father's Day evening at our favorite restaurant, Elmo's. It's become a tradition when we go to Destin that we eat here twice; Sunday nights for all you can eat shrimp and Thursday nights for all you can eat snow crab. It's family-friendly and they have a "Jimmy Buffet" wanna-be that plays the keyboard and sings while the kiddos dance along! It's a fun place and only a couple of miles from the house.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
Robbie, Jason (one of my older bros) & Dad
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan said...

Better late than never, I agree indeed. I was like 2 weeks late with the Father's Day post myself!

Anonymous said...

edmond is so cute. i nt wait to see him again!