CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Little Rock Lunch

Honda Pilot--1, Orange Cone--0

OOOPSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cone was in the middle of my lane and I couldn't swerve to miss it so I had no choice but to run over it, which meant dragging it for a few feet and then leaving it behind in front of a store in The Heights! My mom convinced me to get out and take a picture....just want you folks to know what happens when "things" get in the way of my HONDA!
Okay so Christi and Jamie convinced me to give Edmond his first cracker so he could "gum" it,,,he loved them!! I'm going to buy some Biter Biscuits for him even though I know what a mess they make. I'm so behind on the feeding...have I mentioned that I'm a little apprehensive with change??!!
Me, Christi, Jamie, Brenda (my mom) & Edmond at US Pizza. (We missed you Shannon)!!

My parents were in Little Rock Monday b/c my dad had meetings on Tues. so Edmond and I met Gran to shop and hang out. We then met up at US Pizza off Kavenaugh for a late lunch...I love that place!! We had a fun time out of the house and hangin' with Gran!! We strolled through The Heights while mom shopped for artwork. Edmond was a trooper and enjoyed being pushed around in his stroller and watching all of the sights.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Don't do it! Buy the biter biscuits I mean. They are a HUGE mess. The wagon wheels are much neater...not neat, but neater.
You crack me up with the Honda Pilot-1, orange cone-0! LOL!