CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Growing Boy

Daddy's Buddy
Robbie and Edmond were hanging out and mommy couldn't resist this cute shot! It's been a crazy, busy past few weeks. Trying to prepare for the upcoming holidays and keep up with this growin' rascal!! ;]
I know I've been slacking as a blogger....I can't promise I'll improve much over the next couple of months during the holiday rush but I'll do my best.
His mischievious face...

His angelic face...
This boy has NO hope,,,he's gonna be a techy GEEK like his daddy!! He's playin' with Robbie's cell phone. He kept launching the browser, which can get quite costly--what a smart boy!

1 comments:

Susan said...

With all the toys they have, why is it that the boys go straight for our cell phones, the remote controls, or anything else we'd rather them not play with?!